Enabling better health care practices
TSO3 has developed innovative, low-temperature sterilization systems to eliminate microbial contaminants that cause infection. Particularly effective in high-traffic hospital or clinical settings, sterilization technologies such as the STERIZONE® Sterilizers, create limitless capacity for sterilizing simple and complex medical devices for today and tomorrow.
- Read More
- TSO3 Peer Reviewed Paper in the Canadian Journal of Infection Control
- L’Hôtel-Dieu de Québec – Video Testimonial
- STERIZONE® VP4 Compatibility Matrix
- Strong Evidence for Sterilization of Endoscopes presented at Stakeholder Meeting, AAMI, September 13, 2017
- Sterilization of Endoscope, WHFSS Presentation, Bonn, Germany, October 6, 2017
TSO3 Product Development
Using technology that replaces a combination of competitive methods, the 125-litre capacity sterilizer operates at 40° to 42°C and uses vaporized hydrogen peroxide to sterilize, and ozone.
CEO R.M. (Ric) Rumble’s track record in health care sterilization and the medical device industry includes significant and sustained growth.