Date & Time:
December 6, 2018, 2 – 3 pm ET
Brad Catalone, CSO TSO3
Provide insight into the sometimes-confusing subject of the process monitoring with regards to biological indicators, process challenge devices and the rapidly-growing acceptance of rapid read biologicals for vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilizers.
Who Should Attend:
This webinar will benefit many of the disciplines associated with the sterile processing workflow including CSSD managers, sterilization technicians, infection prevention, risk management and clinical educators.
- Understand the types of indicators used for routine monitoring of the sterilization process.
- Understand what the standards require for the monitoring of gaseous sterilization processes.
- Identify the difference between a BI and a PCD.
- List/review the different available rapid read BIs on the market and understand their impact on the current practices and trends.
- Review the economic impact of this growing standard of care.
1 hour CEU credit
For more information or to register for the webinar please contact email@example.com.Back to Posts