Revised as of May 1, 2018
Information We Collect
At this time, we do not collect any personally identifying information through the Site. In the future, we may ask for, and you may choose to provide, personally identifying information. Examples of personally identifying information we might collect include:
- Your contact information.
- Demographic information, such as age, date of birth, and gender.
- Contact information of persons you would like us to contact.
- Information you submit in connection with an employment application, such as a resume.
We may also collect usage data through automated means—that is, information about how you interact with our Site. This usage information may include:
- Pages you view, links you click or hover over, and selections you make.
- Your browser’s HTTP referrer header.
- Features you use, preferences you set, and selections you make.
- Your web browser type and version.
- The operating system type and version of the device you are using to access the Site.
- The IP or MAC address of the device you are using to access the Site.
How We Use the Collected Information
In the event that in the future we use the Site to collect personally identifying information, we might use the personally identifying information we collect from you through the Site for purposes such as:
- Communicating with you, including to provide you with information about TSO3 or third-party products, services, and events; respond when you communicate with us; send you information you request or that we think might interest you; and provide advertising and related activities either independently or in connection with our Affiliates.
- Providing customer support, including by responding to requests for information about our products and services.
- Operating, evaluating, and improving our business.
- Preventing unlawful activities and misuse of the Site; protecting the legal rights, property, safety, and security of TSO3, our Affiliates, our users, and others; and resolving disputes.
- Complying with applicable laws and industry standards.
How We Share the Collected Information
In the event that in the future we use the Site to collect personally identifying information, we might share personally identifying information in the following ways:
- Affiliates. We may share information with our Affiliates (as defined above) to help provide and improve our Site and other services and to provide our Affiliates’ services (including by providing you with a better and more personalized experience).
- Service Providers. We may share information with third parties that perform services on our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to host our services and databases, perform analyses or research, or send communications on our behalf.
- When Required by Law, to Prevent Fraud, etc. We may share information to comply with a legal obligation; when we believe in good faith that the law requires it; at the request of governmental authorities; to respond to a legal request or legal process; to detect, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of ourselves, our Affiliates, you, or others, including as part of investigations; to enforce or verify compliance with our policies; to enforce our rights; to respond to an emergency; if we believe that you have abused your rights to use the Site or violated an applicable law; or in connection with any dispute between you and us with respect to the Site.
- In Connection With a Transfer of Assets. If we sell all or part of our business, make a sale or transfer of assets, are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may disclose the information to one or more third parties in connection with that transaction, proposed transaction, or bankruptcy proceeding. We also may disclose information to our attorneys and consultants.
- Other Disclosures. We also may share information as described to you at the point of collection or otherwise pursuant to your consent.
In the event that in the future we use the Site to collect personally identifying information, you can always choose not to provide the personally identifying information we request. However, not providing information we request might restrict your ability to use certain Site features.
You can control many tracking tools, including cookies, from your browser. In particular, you may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, blocking cookies may impact the functionality of the Site.
Some Internet browsers have a ‘do not track’ feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform and may not apply to the Site, so we are currently not set up to respond to such signals.
In the event that in the future we use the Site to collect personally identifying information, you can request that we remove the personally identifying information that we collected from you through the Site by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that in the future we use the Site to collect personally identifying information, we will maintain safeguards to help protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the personally identifying information we collect from you through the Site.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy to reflect changes in our privacy practices at any time and without prior notice to you. If we make any material changes, we may notify you by contacting you through our services, emailing you (if we have an address for you), or by posting a notice on the Site—or by some combination of these methods. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.If you do not agree to any modifications to this Policy, your sole recourse is to immediately stop accessing the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any modifications to this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy.