Date & Time:
Monday, October 22, 2018, 1:00 – 2 pm ET
Pika Lynch, Clinical Specialist, TSO3
This webinar will provide insight into the importance of utilizing proper instrument and load preparation prior to reprocessing in low temperature sterilization processes.
Who Should Attend:
This webinar will benefit many of the disciplines associated with the sterile processing workflow including sterilization technicians, infection prevention, risk management and clinical educators.
- Understand the importance of having dry instruments prior to sterilization.
- Understand the importance of appropriate packaging for the sterilization modality.
- Identify container and packaging materials used for low temperature sterilization.
- Understand the impact of moisture in low temperature sterilization (VHP).
- Be able to list the common drying modalities in use in SPD and GI applications.
1 hour CEU credit
For more information or to register for the webinar please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to Posts